Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bad mood X Morning flow

Yesterday I actually thought I was having some kind of relapse. I felt so irritated, so annoyed, so out of myself. I went to bed at 7:30pm because I did not want to do anything or interact with anyone. So much for my 4 year anniversary! Well, my husband and I do not really celebrate our wedding anniversary on Feb. 15, the day we got legally married. We celebrate it on April 29, the day we had the religious ceremony and reception back in my country. Nevertheless, I did not intend to be so grumpy last evening. So this morning I woke up at 5am and decided I should send this bad mood away with some early morning yoga. The class was definitely intermediate, and since I'm a beginner, it pushed me a lot. I realized how out of shape I am! Anyways, it's a soggy rainy dark day outside, and I have 9 hours of activities ahead of me, but I feel great. A raspberry mocha with some cheese omelet definitely helped improve my mood as well :-) Good morning, good mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Should you have any questions concerning depression and medication, please feel free to e-mail me at ivana7@gmail.com
I will do my best to answer your comments.