Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy 2012

I'm back from my 3 week trip overseas and it was a blast. Especially the last week. We were in Salvador, Bahia, one of the oldest cities in Brazil, full of history, beautiful architecture, and warm turquoise blue waters. I loved being at the beach... it was great,

I would love to announce that I am pregnant, but unfortunately that hasn't come true yet. I was in Brazil, I was relaxed, I was on vacation, the weather was perfect, but it did not happen.

Yesterday I went to the doctor and we'll do a bunch of tests to figure out what is going on. The doctor was excited and told me we'll get this going. So I'm excited too. Even if there isn't anything wrong I may want to take some Clomid to release more eggs and raise my chances of getting pregnant. Or do a sperm wash and inject it so the sperm do not have to swim.

I'm doing some blodd work this Friday, the 20th day of my cycle, and then more blood work on the 3rd day of my next cycle. I already have hubby's kit for him to collect his "special men" and take it to the lab. Doctor wants to see us in no later than a month.

Let's keep positive! Hopefully I'll be pregnant within 3-4 months or so :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Should you have any questions concerning depression and medication, please feel free to e-mail me at ivana7@gmail.com
I will do my best to answer your comments.