Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, blog!

This blog is officially 2 years old. Should I be sad I'm still not pregnant? Should I be disappointed I am not off meds? It is what it is. I am exactly where I should be. This journey is necessary. It will teach me something. It will make sense one day. It will have meaning. Will it?

I'm in Canada right now spending the holidays with my husband's family. Happily, for me, my baby brother is also here. He's been in Canada since June doing an exchange program.

I don't have a baby. Still, I shall be merry. Merry Christmas! And a happy new year. Hopefully, 2013 will bring me motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Should you have any questions concerning depression and medication, please feel free to e-mail me at ivana7@gmail.com
I will do my best to answer your comments.