Wednesday, January 5, 2011

When I'm Gone

Which parts of me will stay when I'm gone
My words. My clothes. My many many shoes.

My blogs and books and Social Network accounts.
The memories I registered here.

Which parts of me will be lost
besides my corporeal self
The thoughts I did not dare to share
The words I never spoke
The tears I cried in silence
The love I felt but did not express.

A year is gone
What have we kept of it?
Photos. Feelings. Thoughts.
Three-hundred-sixty-five days
All gone, gone, gone...

I like the sunshine that peaks through my window
bringing warmth
and hope of new beginnings.
New years shall come
even after I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Should you have any questions concerning depression and medication, please feel free to e-mail me at ivana7@gmail.com
I will do my best to answer your comments.